The Peak at Gaisano Mall Davao: New Haven for Relaxing and Dining
Davao City’s fast progress and development can be noted on the sprouting of malls and many establishments in the city. The Peak at the Gaisano Mall is an expansion of the existing mall which houses several restaurants. The peak is strategically located at the 5th floor of Gaisano Mall making it a nice haven for relaxing and dining.
The Peak is GMall’s version of SM’s Annex and Abreeza’s high-end restaurants. What’s nice with The Peak is it is overlooking the city of Davao and you can even see the Davao Gulf and the picturesque island of Samal with its mountain and the sea surrounding it.
Here are the restaurants and/or places to dine at the Peak of Gaisano Mall Davao:
- Wings and Dips – offers tasty buffalo chicken wings, Mexican delights like tacos and nachos and pasta.
- Gusteu’s Fud House – a restaurant known for their delicious crabs and other Filipino favorites like lechon kawali, kinilaw, tuna and others.
- Mama Maria’s Pizzeria – Pizza house known for their buy 1 take 1 pizza and they also serve value meals.
- Chiken Charlie – Chicken restaurant for the chicken lovers.
- Don Beppe – an Italian restaurant offering Italian favorites.
- Figaro Cafe – a coffee shop for the coffee lovers to delight on their coffee, crepes and other yummy foodies.
- Zabadani Cafe – Middle Eastern restaurant which offers layered coffee and other middle-eastern cuisines.
- Ombu Greaseless Chicken – Still for the chicken lovers.
- Kublai Khan’s Mongolian Restaurant – an eat all you can/create your own style restaurant.
There you have it guys. Enjoy and have fun.