You can visit its page about Low Cost Housing to find the subdivision of your choosing. Below are the list of low cost housing in Davao City.
Recently, plenty of Davao fruits can be seen in sidewalks and streets as well as markets of Davao City. This goes to show that these various fruits like durian, magosteen, marang, rambutan area laready in season, just in time for the Kadayawan festivities.
Below is the schedule of activities for the celebration of Kadayawan 2016.
Have fun everyone!
Here is the schedule of activities for the Kadayawan sa Dabaw 2015 (Davao Kadayawan Festival 2015).
photo credit: Davao Tourism]]>
This contest is open to all public and private schools offering Preschool, Nursery, Kindergarten, and Grade School (1&2) in Davao City.
Here’s how to join:
1. Submit a duly filled-out registration form.
2. Attach photocopy of the student’s school ID.
3. Secure certification from School Principal.
Please take note that the school which has the most number of students in costume will get Php8,000. Have fun everyone!
Cabantian has been growing rapidly recently. Lots of establishments are now available in the area like department stores such as NCCC Department Store, HB1, hardware, convenience store and others.
If you are planning to acquire a property and you happen to love Cabantian-Indangan area, here are subdivision projects that you can avail now:
The Prestige Subdivision – it consist of affordable and low-cost housing as well as mid-cost house and lot packages for sale.
Las Casas de Maria Subdivision– this is located in Indangan, the newest addition to the many subdivision projects along Cabantian-Indangan road. It offers affordable and low-cost housing. Avail now while it is still on its initial offering price.]]>
Here is the schedule of activities for the 78th Araw ng Davao.
Have gun guys!]]>
Dubbed as “The City of Pines” and “Summer Capital of the Philippines”, Baguio City is a 5-8 hours bus ride going north from Manila, the capital of the Philippines.
Here is a list of tourist spots that you must visit when going to Baguio City:
1. Strawberry Farm – located in Trinidad, Benguet, the Strawberry farms is a must-see. It is preferable to visit the farm in the morning because there are not so much people yet, thus making you free from roaming around, enjoying the scenery around you.
2. Bell Church – the bell church has features that are just like any other Chinese Temple but what makes visiting Bell church special is its elevated location which affords you beautiful vista of Baguio City and its wonderful houses erected on the sides of the mountains.
3. Tam-awan Village – this site enables you to see the houses of the native people who lived in Baguio. It has gardens, lush greens and flowers that are abundant in Baguio City. It has an entrance fee of P50.00 . The village is a replica of the typical village of inhabitants of Baguio in olden times. It has a restaurant for the hungry tourists and the replica houses can even be rented out for your stay in Baguio City.
4. Lourdes Grotto – is a place of prayer and meditation in the City of Baguio. You can climb up to the grotto through is 252 step stairs or if you have a vehicle, you may go through a steep and winding road going up. Reaching at top gives you the opportunity to have a beautiful vantage point of the city.
5. Mines View Park – is gives you a beautiful look of the Mining area in Baguio City. The place has plenty of souvenir shops and booths that sell foods. It also has place where you can rent pieces of dress you can wear on and take a photo for a souvenir.
6. PMA – a place where you can have a glimpse of the life of the students in the PMA. It is a vast place planted with many pine trees. In the morning, you can see cadets lining doing their drills and on the field, you can see then train like combatants.
7. Camp John Hay – is a park where there is an eco-trail. You may also visit their butterfly sanctuary and take photos of choreographed poses courtesy of the one in charge at the place.
8. Botanical Garden – a man-made garden containing plants endemic in Baguio. The place is just near the Wright Park.
9. Wright Park – is just across The Mansion. If you love horseback riding, then go to this place.
10. The Mansion – is the place where the president of the Philippines stay when he goes to Baguio. It has well-manicured surroundings with verdant flowers and lush greens.
11. The Catholic Cathedral Church – is a lovely church situated in an elevated area where you can enjoy the beautiful views surrounding Baguio.
12. Burnham Park – a huge park that is located just in the downtown Baguio. You can do boating, biking and just enjoy the place.
Touring around Baguio is fun because it has a chilly weather. Even if you are out and about, you will not feel the scorching heat of the sun. It is nice to note that the tourist spots in Baguio are not really that far from the city center. To save time, it is preferable to just hire a taxi because taxi tariffs in Baguio is really cheap. I think this is due to the fact that they don’t need airconditioner since the place is already chilly. It is also noteworthy that taxi drivers in Baguio are honest and do not fool you around (in our experience).]]>
For the past years, Tokyo Tokyo has become synonymous with quality and affordable meals. It has also become a household name with over 60 branches in Metro Manila and highly urbanized cities outside Luzon.
Sink your teeth in their bestsellers – Pork Tonkatsu, Shrimp tempura, Beef Misono, and enjoy their signature Red Iced Tea. Tokyo Tokyo’s Sumo Meals and Sumo Remix Meals are big enough for sharing at very reasonable prices. Experience a Japanese gastronomic treat with their yakisoba, Japanese style potato balls, miso soup and kani corn soup. The restaurant also offers different types of sushi. Other favorites include beef teriyaki, squid ika fry and prawn tempura.
Visit Tokyo Tokyo at the Ground Floor of SM City Davao Main Mall.]]>
Have fun everyone!]]>